Hemastix Reagent Strips - 50 Count (1 Box of 50)
Hemastix Reagent Diabetic Strips - 50 Count (1 Box of 50)
Hemastix are used to determine if there is the presence of hemoglobin, or blood, in a particular sample of urine.
- Strips are used to determine if there is blood present in urine.
- Use of these strips can provide an early indication of kidney disease.
Hemastix are small 3" plastic test strips with a square of blood reagent material at the tip. Unknown substances may be absorbed onto a swab, moistened with sterile water, and then transferred through contact to the square of blood reagent material. The yellow reagent material will then turn shades of green if blood is present. Provided in a package of 50 test strips.
- Hemastix Reagent Diabetic Strips - 50 Count (1 Box of 50)
- EXPIRATION DATES ARE 12+ MONTHS GUARANTEED!!
- ALL ORDERS SHIPS OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS!!